Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Ironman Cap (PREORDER)


My first reaction when I saw this cap on HAHA from Running Man...
THIS IS SO COOL!!!

I have search far and low for this cap and got it at an amazing price and couldn't resist not to share my happiness with you guys.


Date Start: 20 June 2013
Date Close: 27 June 2013
(All payments must be made by 27 June 2013, 11.59PM)

Estimate Date of Arrival : 11 July 2013
(This is just an estimation. May arrive earlier or later depending on the courier)

*Terms & Condition apply*

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just email me your details below:

      Name:
      Address:
      H/P:
      Items (quantity, colour, size):

      Then I will give the quotation and banking details :)

      Delete
    2. Hi...can still order this 59fifty cap???
      I just got to know this today....

      racex_z@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. what is ur email address ?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..is this item still available for order..what size do they have?

    ReplyDelete